There may come a time when you need a photo studio and you may not have the time or resources to create your own studio which is time and resource intensive. This is where 69 drops photo studio comes in. It is the best photo studio in London and this is what you can expect when you hire the studio for personal or professional reasons
- We have a fully equipped photo and film studio for hire. We are located between Aldgate East stations and Whitechapel, only a few minutes away from Shoreditch and Brick lane which is a great location if you are looking for a great location in zone 2, out of the congestion zones. We are located near underground and over ground stations allowing for easy access within and without London.
- Located on just over 900 square feet, it is spacious which allows for big projects where you can make maximum use of the space
- We are available for hire throughout the year, 7 days a week.
- The studio has fast wifi and it is fully heated.
- We have areas for hair and makeup, a lounge where you can have meetings and entertain clients and a kitchen where you can take photos for food photography.
- If you are looking for in-house photography, we have a resident photographer and assistant photographer.
- We provide a variety of services such as product photography, fashion photography, creation of model portfolios, headshots and the like.
- Whatever your requirements, whether for photography or video, we have a wide range of equipment for both stills and filming.
- We offer great packages for our clients and we give great value for whatever package you select
- When you hire the studio, we have a list of equipment listed as part of the package. However, if you want extra equipment, see our list of additional equipment you can hire. We have a complete list of equipment included in the hire package and a list of equipment you can hire. Feel free to visit our website to view the full list.
- Kindly keep in mind that the studio is not sound proof. We also encourage anyone who hires the studio to leave it just as they found it and if any equipment is damaged or missing, there are additional charges to be incurred.
When looking to hire a photo studio in London, look no further than 69 drops.